Saturday 13 March 2010

My big SewDanish week !



I have to share what has happened in the last week. Last Saturday morning I woke up to notifications from 'Statsy' that I had been featured on the Etsy Front page. When checking Craft Cult, imagine my surprise, when it turned out that I been featured twice on the FP during the night. Once in a front page treasury made by Dododesigns followed by a front page made by Etsy. My little mixed media ACEO got a lot of publicity.
Then during the week I reached my first big Etsy milestone, 1oo sales. My 100Th sale was to a fellow uwib'ber and Etsy friend. I know she won't mind me telling you :-)
RobinMariaPedrero Please, if you have a moment do check her etsy shop. It is full of beautiful art. But really, I'm so happy, over the moon to be more precise. I totally appreciate all the wonderful customers, new as well as returning, who has found my little shop over these past months.
And there is more.... When checking email tonight and looking through the 'Etsy Finds' newsletter, imagine my delight when all of a sudden my quilted journal cover with pink stars appeared in front of me. Yeah :-)

5 comments:

Maria Soto Robbins said...

Birgitte,
Congratulations on 100 Sales & all the attention you're getting via Etsy's FP! Well deserved! I'm doing a happy dance for ya!
Maria

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marit Meredith said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind, but I have show cased your blog for this week on my website.
www.thecraftpagesathome.com
Just a few photos and a link to your blog.

Momma Goddess Treasures said...

Excellent!!! Love it when a UWIB member succeeds!!! I love your work!

SewDanish-Scandinavian Textile Art, Unique Handmade Supplies said...

Thank you all for being happy for me :-) That is so sweet of you.

Thank you Marit for featuring me on your website. I totally appreciate it and I have added you website link to my blog. Left a message in your guest book :-)
Birgitte