01284 706004 http://www.nealsyardremedies.com/bury-st-edmunds-store
Whatever your reasons are ‘to have a go at’ yoga, it is honestly one of the best long term decisions you can make for your body and mind!
- I am currently a British Wheel of Yoga Diploma Student Teacher, Level 4/500 hours. I will be teaching slow paced Hatha Yoga with focus on having enough time getting in and out of the postures. Enough time for you to experience and explore the stretches and find your breath. Slow is beautiful! And a much needed contrast to maintaining balance in an often hectic life.
- My classes are aimed at beginners as well as more experienced students, who want to deepen their practice. The class size is small, with a maximum of 7 students.
- I am offering the following classes:
- Mondays | 11.15am-12.15pm, 12.30pm – 13.30pm.
- Wednesday | 7.00am- 8.00am
- Thursdays | 11.15am - 12.15pm, 12.30pm – 13.30pm
Substitute teacher at The SelfCenter May 2014 -
Substitute teacher at RAF USAir Force Base, Lakenheath and Mildenhall, England,
September 2014 -
Yoga Qualifications (current and future):
British Wheel of Yoga: Diploma in Teaching Yoga Level 4 Qualification (500 hours)
Tutors: Paul Fox, Carol Price
CelticYoga, Kings Lynn | November 2013 - September 2016
First Aid for Yoga Teachers (4 hours): Hugh Williams
CamYoga, Great Shelford | Februar 2014
Paul and Suzee Grilley:
Yin Yoga: principles + practice, a 5 day intensive (35 hours)
TriYoga, London | June 2014
Essential Anatomy and Physiology for Yoga (30hours)
British Wheel of Yoga | August 2013
British Wheel of Yoga: Foundation Course 1 (60 hours)
The SelfCenter, Bury St. Edmunds | September 2012 - June 2013
Tutor: Kari Knight http://www.kariknight.co.uk