Wednesday 22 April 2009

ACEO from Flickr


IMG_1109
Originally uploaded by SewDanish

I've signed my blog up on Flickr and should now be able to send this (trial) post with photo directly to my blog eventhough I'm writing this post on flickr. This is surely a new thing for me, so fingers crossed that it works all right :-)
And honestely.... I am leaving the computer to join the rest of family. Can hear that American Idol is over.... It is just so lovely to be able to fiddel with a computer again. Not having had our own broard band connection for almost three weeks, then leaving for on vacation, you kind of get a little bit of computer withdraw symptoms. Now I'm gone.... :-)

3 comments:

Lou said...

Well it seems to have worked! I still don't quite get flickr and photo sharing - another thing that I could use my time on - apparently it's good when it works!

SewDanish-Scandinavian Textile Art, Unique Handmade Supplies said...

I was really pleased to see it work! Now I can add photos to my blog when I'm not at my home computer which is great, as we travel a lot :-)

Quilt Works said...

I love your art! Beautiful!
I invite you to
http://quilt--works.blogspot.com/
Visit Quiltwork's blog